Medieval Fortress Wall, Lady’s Ring with Crystal Discovered in Rescue Digs in Bulgaria’s Asenovgrad
A fortress wall from the medieval Byzantine and Bulgarian town of Stanimachos / Stanimaka has been discovered in the southern Bulgarian town of Asenovgrad, together with luxury sgraffito ceramics and lady’s ring with a crystal.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » The Great Basilica of Plovdiv was Built on an Older Temple
- » Archeologists Find Remains of Roman-era Temple in Egypt
- » BGN 100,000 were Granted for the Continuation of the Archaeological Excavations of Heraclea Sintica
- » This 3,000-Year-Old Horse Got a Human-Style Burial
- » Archaeologists Find the Biggest Ancient Child Sacrifice
- » 13-year-old Boy Unearths Lost Treasure of 10th Century Danish King