Medieval Fortress Wall, Lady’s Ring with Crystal Discovered in Rescue Digs in Bulgaria’s Asenovgrad
A fortress wall from the medieval Byzantine and Bulgarian town of Stanimachos / Stanimaka has been discovered in the southern Bulgarian town of Asenovgrad, together with luxury sgraffito ceramics and lady’s ring with a crystal.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » Emblematic Objects of Bulgarian History Arrive in Sofia State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg
- » Archaeologists Discovered a 4500 Years Old Cemetery in Egypt
- » More than 30,000 Antique Objects to Return to Bulgaria after Special Operation by Bulgarian and Spanish Authorities (Video)
- » Significant Archaeological Discovery Found in Varna
- » Findings from the Struma Highway Enter the Exhibition "Bulgarian Archeology 2018"
- » BGN 10 Million Needed for Archaeological Park in Blagoevgrad