Riots in Brussels led to the Arrest of 71 People
Police in Brussels have detained 71 people during Saturday's uproar in the city, TASS reports, citing Belgian Le Soir.
As FOCUS News Agency informed, many young people gathered at a "rally against the slavery of migrants in Libya." The protest movement has grown into riots where demonstrators have started cracking shop windows in the commercial district of the city, near the center of the European capital.
There is no evidence of injuries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Poor Roads and Lack of Control are the Main Reasons for the Large Number of Accidents
- » Public Transport in Sofia: Changes in Prices of Tickets and Cards
- » EU to Ban the Sale of Petrol and Diesel Cars by 2035
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 549 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Sharp Jump in New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Third Case of Monkeypox has been Confirmed