There was a Slight Earthquake in the Region of Shumen
An earthquake measuring about 2.8 on the Richter scale is registered in the Novi Pazar area, Shumen, FOCUS News reported, quoting Blagovesta Bachkova, a member of the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography (NIGGG) at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The quake was registered at 2:13 pm. Little, higher floors of buildings are felt.
The earthquake is about 280 km northeast of the city of Sofia.
There is no evidence of destruction.
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)
- » Antarctic Ice Melting faster than ever, Studies Show