Terrorist Attack in Egypt, Many People Died
At least 180 people were killed in a mosque on the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt. The injured are at least 150, reports Independent.
Egyptian authorities have reported that extremists have attacked a mosque in the northern part of the peninsula. A bomb exploded, and then the attackers opened fire during Friday prayers.
According to Egyptian newspaper Al-Masry Al-Youm, referring to witnesses, the bomb is detonated to the Al-Rawdah mosque in the center of Bir al-Aabd.
Still no one has taken responsibility for the attack. On the Peninsula there are terrorists from the Islamic state group.
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary