Terrorists Threaten the Vatican
A terrorist group linked to the Islamic State spread a poster showing a car pointing to the Basilica of Sts. Peter "in Rome and so warned of a bombing on Christmas Eve, British newspaper quoted the Catholic Herald as saying.
The publication refers to the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) and notes that the poster is a work of the Wafa Media Foundation, a propaganda channel associated with ISIS.
The group spread a poster with an image of decapitated Pope Francis. This year, in a prayer, the Pope recalled the victims of the attacks of Islamists around the world. "We ask the Lord to turn the hearts of the terrorists and to free the world from the hatred and the murderous stupidity that abuses the name of God, spreading death," the Vatican Radio quoted the holy father as saying.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide
- » Bexit: UK Begins a New Age as It Separates from EU Today