Uber to Partner with Mahindra For Electric Vehicles in India
Ride-hailing firm Uber Technologies will partner with automaker Mahindra and Mahindra to add electric vehicles on its platform in India, the two companies said in a statement on Friday, reported Reuters.
Uber will deploy hundreds of electric vehicles including Mahindra’s e2o hatchback and eVerito sedan in Delhi and Hyderabad, and will consider adding the cars in other cities across India.
- » The Unusual Rainfalls in Bulgaria will Probably Continue until August 10th
- » Archaeologists have Discovered a Statue of God Osiris in an Ancient Egyptian Pyramid
- » Latvia Suffers from Unbearable Drought and Forest Fires
- » 20-ton Rock Crashed into a Building in Austria (Video)
- » More Rain: Warning About Rainfall in 21 Districts in Bulgaria
- » A Man in the UK has Poured Acid on a 3-year-old Child