The Syrian United Opposition will Participate in the Negotiations in Geneva
The divided Syrian opposition announced in the first hours of Friday that it was agreed to send a joint delegation to Geneva. peace talks under the auspices of the UN are next week, the France press reports.
"We have agreed with two other (oppositional) wings to send a unified delegation to participate in the direct negotiations in Geneva," Basma Kodmani of the negotiating team told journalists in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 219 of the Invasion of Ukraine: "Treaty" and a Concert in Moscow, Putin begins the Annexation of Occupied Regions
- » 19 People Dead after Blast at Educational Centre in Kabul
- » Tomorrow Putin will Sign the Annexation Agreements of One Fifth of Ukraine
- » Taliban sign deal for Russian Oil, Gas and Wheat at Discounted Rate
- » Day 218 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Half of the Nord Stream Gas Leaked into the Baltic Sea
- » EU might Stop Membership Talks with Serbia