Ministers Discuss the Air Pollution Problems in Bulgaria
Several ministers will discuss the problem of dirty air in Bulgaria. The occasion is the conference "Problems and Solutions for Improving the Quality of Ambient Air," reports BBC.
The forum will be opened by Niko Dimov, Minister of Environment and Water and Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov, Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski, Energy Minister Temenujka Petkova, Social Minister Biser Petkov and Economy Minister Emil Karanikolov.
Some days ago, it became clear that the biggest problems with air pollution are in Vidin, Montana and Gorna Oryahovitsa.
The European Commission has condemned Bulgaria for failing to meet air cleanliness standards in almost the entire country. The government is trying to persuade Brussels that it is taking measures to address the problem that are giving positive results, so we will receive a delay period, adds BBC.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU to Ban the Sale of Petrol and Diesel Cars by 2035
- » Storm in Sofia, Underpasses Flooded
- » The Astronomical Summer begins Today
- » Bulgaria: The Most Polluting Cars Out of the Center of Sofia during Winter
- » Bulgaria: Warning of significant Rainfall and Thunder Today
- » After Heavy Rains: Petrohan Pass Closed, Danger of Collapse of the Road Smolyan – Devin