New Automated Ticketing System in Varna's Public Transport
A new automated ticket system in the city transport of Varna was launched for number 10 line of the municipal transport scheme, reports BNT.
It is part of the Integrated Urban Transport project. The remaining lines serving the city will be included in the project. Citizens are provided with help teams to assist passengers when using ticket machines.
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » Poll: 58% of Western Balkan Population Believes Bulgaria has Helped for the European Integration of their Country
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » Bulgaria Recognises Rights of Married Lesbian Couple in Historic First
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding