A Child Named Anıl was Recorded in the Passport as Anal, Parents are Shocked!
A real shock came to the parents of a child after they decided to issue a passport in Kardzhali. The little Anıl turned out to be "Anal" in the transliteration of his name to Latin, and that made the family look for the cooperation of the court, the daily newspaper "24x7 Rodopi" writes.
Documents were issued in July this year when the family decided to go to Greece. When checking documents at the Makaza border checkpoint, the name of the child put the border officials in awkward situation, the parents revealed.
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Addiction to Video Games was Officially Recognized as a Disease
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers