Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia will Exchange Cartographic and Geodetic Data
The Republic of Bulgaria and Republic of Macedonia will exchange cartographic, geodetic data and cadastral materials. This includes the Memorandum of Cooperation between the Bulgarian Agency for Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre and the Real Estate Cadastre Agency of the Republic of Macedonia, which was signed today between the two agencies, reports novini.
The event was held in the town of Strumica in the framework of the first joint meeting of the governments of the two countries. The exchange of cadastral information, especially for the border areas, will help to implement a number of economic projects and to improve the land relations in both countries. The document also foresees the realization of joint regional projects of common interest funded by the European Union funds.
The exchange of information also creates conditions for connection of the geodetic networks and elevation systems of Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia, which will have a positive effect on the activities in the field of geodesy, cartography, cadastre and geospatial data within the European community. The memorandum has a ten-year term.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Immediate Solution to Dispute Between Sofia and Skopje is Impossible
- » Diplomatic Offensive in Brno Inspires Hopes for Solution of Bulgaria-North Macedonia Dispute over Nm EU Acession
- » EU Leaders Discuss Influence and Defense of the Union at Balkan Summit
- » Bulgarian President: Membership of North Macedonia in the EU is Very Important for the Region
- » Bulgaria Reaffirms Determination to Join OECD
- » Russia Declares North Macedonia Diplomat Persona non Grata