The Bulgarian Glass Industry is to be Represented by the “Association of Glass Producers in Bulgaria”
The main objective of the sectoral association is to represent interests of the entire Bulgarian glass industry in both home country and the European Union.
The members of the Bulgarian glass industry has established the “Association of Glass Producers in Bulgaria”. The main objective of the association is to represent interests of the entire Bulgarian glass industry in both home country and the European Union.
“The Bulgarian glass industry has made a great progress in the last decade, thanks to the investments of the manufacturers especially, in flat glass, automotive glass and glassware. The establishment of this association is a crucial step forward for the glass industry. The association will support the industry via its expertise and aims to be an effective platform to address and overcome the industry’s challenges. The association will also represent the Bulgarian glass industry in the EU,” Lydia Shouleva, President of the Association of Glass Producers, explains.
The Association of Glass Producers in Bulgaria was officially registered on 26 June 2017 in Sofia and held its first regular assembly on 25 September 2017.
- » The Largest Strategic Blockchain Forum in Central and Eastern Europe - CEE Block Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Allterco Robotics Joins Deutsche Telekom's Startup Innovation Programme
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Bulgaria's Lorex Production Base Put up for Sale by Bailiff
- » Around 2000 Startups have been Created in Bulgaria for 5 Years
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria