Bulgaria’s Jan-Oct New Light Commercial Vehicle Registrations Rise
Registrations of new light commercial vehicles in Bulgaria rose by 21.9% year-on-year to 4,653 in the first 10 months of 2017, the European Automobile Manufacturers Association, ACEA, said on Thursday, quoted by See News.
In October alone, new light commercial vehicles registrations in Bulgaria increased by 6.5% on the year to 458, ACEA said in a press release, citing provisional figures. Data on registrations of medium and heavy commercial vehicles, buses and coaches in Bulgaria was not available.
Registrations of new light commercial vehicles in the EU, excluding Malta, were up by 4.8% on the year to 1.65 million in the January-October period, ACEA said. In October alone, new light commercial vehicles registrations in the EU rose by 12.7% to 169,448.
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer