Magnitude 5 Earthquake Strikes Southwest Turkey
An earthquake of magnitude 5.0 hit southwest Turkey at 2022 GMT on Wednesday, the US Geological Survey said.
The epicenter was 31 km (20 miles) southeast of Mugla province, a popular tourist region on the Aegean Sea, at a depth of 10 km, the USGS said.
There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage from the quake.
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain