WORKER DIES AFTER FALLING DOWN FROM A CHIMNEY
Business | September 9, 2001, Sunday // 00:00
A 41-year old worker from the city of Stara Zagora died in an accident in the thermo-electric power station `Maritza Iztok 2`. Dimitur Georgiev was changing an iron sheet of a conveyer when the cement bearing under his feet gave in and he fell down from a 36-meters high chimney. Georgiev was employed by the Sofia-based company IZOTEX, which has a contract with the thermo-electric power station.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive