Kremlin Says no Proof Russia was Source of Radioactive Pollution
There has to date been no confirmation from any Russian government agencies that there was an incident on Russian soil that could have caused raised levels of pollution from a radioactive isotope, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Wednesday, Reuters reported.
Russia’s meteorological service said on Tuesday it had measured pollution of the ruthenium 106 isotope at nearly 1,000 times normal levels in the Ural mountains.
- » Putin says Russia will not Cede Crimea under any Circumstances
- » Four Russian Soldiers were Killed during Fights in Syria
- » Russia will soon Open Bridge linking Crimea to Russia
- » Thousands Arrested in Protest against Putin
- » Thousands Protest in Moscow over the Blocking of Telegram
- » Putin will take an Unprecedented Decision after his Inauguration