Air China Suspends Flights to DPRK
Air China has suspended flights to the DPRK due to "unideal operation," China's The Paper reported citing the airline's official.
Air China cancelled flights to the DPRK in April, but was soon resumed in May 5, with two flights scheduled a week. According to Air China, that time's suspension was caused by low customer demand, and so is this time.
"I haven't heard of this situation. Even if it's true, the airliners just work out their own operation plans based on the state of operation and the market," Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Lu Kang said at a press briefing on Tuesday when asked about this move.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus
- » Ukrainian President Recommends Joaquin Phoenix's Film to End Hours-Long Hostage Siege