NIMH: Mostly Cloudy Over Bulgaria, Almost no Rains
It will be mostly cloudy over the country today, but there will be almost no rains, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
In the afternoon, the clouds will start to scatter and decrease from the West. Light to moderate wind will continue blowing from West-Northwest, bringing warmer air today.
Temperatures will rise, with maximum ones in most places reaching 10°C to 15°C, in Sofia around 11°C.
- » Deadly Heatwave Kills People in Japan
- » The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast is Cleaner this Summer According to the Tourist Minister
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria