Vucic Promises Russia a "Military-neutral" Serbia
Serbia will remain a military-neutral state. Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said today during a meeting in Belgrade with Russia's Speaker of Russia's Upper House of Parliament, Valentina Matvienko, according to TASS.
"Serbia retains its position despite the pressure on the country, and I said this a few days ago in Brussels in NATO: Serbia has been and will remain a military-neutral country," Vucic said.
He thanked once again for the MiG-29 fighters, which Russia supplied to Serbia as military and technical assistance.
- » 14 Killed In Suicide Attack At Kabul Airport As Vice President Arrives
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble