Protests in Front of All Prisons in the Country are Expected
After employees of the prisons in Sofia, Stara Zagora and Burgas have already expressed their dissatisfaction with the low salaries in the sector, two more prisons will follow their example today.
Employees from prisons, arrests and security guards in Varna and Vratsa will protest in front of the prisons in both cities today, reported BGNES.
Protests are expected on November 23 in the following cities:
Belene, 08.30; Plovdiv, 09.00; Boychinovtsi, 09.00; Lovech, 11.00h;
on November 27 in Bobov Dol, 09.00h.
and also on 28th of November in Sliven, 12.00h.
- » Heavy Traffic from Serbia to Bulgaria via Kalotina
- » Soon 13 New Trams will be Delivered in Sofia
- » Soon Starts the Construction of an Underpass at Pencho Slaveykov Blvd in Sofia
- » New service: Sofia Residents can Buy a Ticket for Underground and Public transport via Phone
- » Drinking Water in Sofia is Among the Best in Europe
- » Municipality of Stamboliyski Launches Free Public Transport