NIMH: Changing Clouds Over Bulgaria Today, no Significant Rains
There will be changing cloudiness over the country today, often substantial in the afternoon, but without significant rains.
Light to moderate wind will blow from West-Northwest. Maximum temperatures will range between 5°C and 10°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria