Inhabitants of Lozenets District are Protesting Against the Construction of a 34-Floor Skyscraper
The inhabitants of Lozenets district are protesting against the construction of a 34-floor skyscraper next to their blocks. By project, the building will rise to 120 meters in height and will be ready in the next five years, reported bTV.
According to residents of the neighborhood, however, it will in no way correspond to the infrastructure, it will block the traffic and access to light in their homes.
Despite the protests, construction began and people have already complained of unbearable noise in recent days.
''For three days we woke up twice before 5 am'', people living in the region told bTV.
Local residents claim that there is no longer a valid building permit and is actually being built illegally. They have prepared a new complaint, with which they want the construction to be terminated. They also insist that the building's building plan be revised and its height reduced to 8 floors, as required by the master plan.
''Arteks'' - the Company, responsible for the construction, said the height has already been renegotiated and will be reduced by 6 floors
- » Hundreds of Miles between them but Shropshire and Bulgaria are Closer than you Think
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria