South Korea says U.S. Designation of North Korea as Terrorist Sponsor to Contribute to Decentralization
South Korea’s foreign ministry said on Tuesday the United States’ decision to put North Korea back on a list of state sponsors of terrorism is expected to contribute to the peaceful decentralization of the North, Reuters reported.
The announcement will not change the joint stance of South Korea and the United States in trying to bring North Korea to dialogue, the ministry said in a text message to reporters.
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry
- » Marking Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday, A Message from the South African Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Skype Is Finally Getting A Call Recording Feature