North Korea is Preparing a New Intercontinental Missile Test
The DPRK can test a new intercontinental ballistic missile by the end of this year. This was revealed representatives of the National Intelligence Service (NIS) to members of the Parliamentary Intelligence Committee. They have informed the state agency Rönhåp about their findings, quoted by BGNES.
The NIS representatives also revealed that North Korea's Core People's Political Control (GPA) is being inspected in North Korea. As a result, "the head of the administration, Hwan Pchion So, and his deputy Kim Von Hon, were punished."
- » Beijing Introduces New Retaliatory Tariffs on about $75 Billion Worth of US Goods
- » Putin and Erdogan Discussed the Situation in Syria over the Phone
- » Russia Introduced the World's First Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- » Google Suspends 210 Youtube Channels "Uploading Videos Related to the Ongoing Protests in Hong Kong"
- » France with Stricter Regulation of Electric Scooters
- » Kosovo in Political Crisis - Early Elections to Be Announced after Lawmakers Dissolve Parliament