New Protests in Romania Against Tax Reforms
More than 2,500 people protested last night in some of Romania's big cities against tax changes introduced by the center-left government, as well as against judicial reforms planned by the cabinet, according to Romania Libera newspaper.
Protests were organized in Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu. Protesters with less participation - of the order of several dozen people - were also organized in Ploiesti, Oradea, Craiova, Alba Iulia, informs 24chasa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 27-Year Jail Term for Crime He Didn’t Commit
- » Before Summer 36 Percent of Bulgarians Will Be Vaccinated
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 535 Newly Infected, 6,728 Recovered
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Vaccination Certificate for Mobile Application Being Discussed