New Protests in Romania Against Tax Reforms
More than 2,500 people protested last night in some of Romania's big cities against tax changes introduced by the center-left government, as well as against judicial reforms planned by the cabinet, according to Romania Libera newspaper.
Protests were organized in Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Sibiu. Protesters with less participation - of the order of several dozen people - were also organized in Ploiesti, Oradea, Craiova, Alba Iulia, informs 24chasa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 39 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » A Quarter of Bulgarians are ready to Emigrate
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 38 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 10 Regions Today: Temperatures Drop to Minus 15° in the Coming Days
- » Bulgaria is among the EU countries with the Highest Household Expenditure on Food and Soft Drinks
- » Survey: Every Fifth Bulgarian has been in the Car with a Drunk Driver