NIMH: Rains to Continue, Transforming into Snow in Some Areas of Western Bulgaria
A moderate, sometimes strong northwestern wind will continue bringing cold air to Bulgaria. The rains will continue today, transforming into snowfall in the highlands of Western Bulgaria, the Pre-Balkan and the Ludogorie regions.
However, meteorologists do not expect the formation of a durable and substantial snow cover yet. In the afternoon, the rains will stop in the western regions and the clouds will scatter and decrease.
Maximum temperatures will stand at 3°C to 8°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated