There is no Trace of the Missing Argentinean Submarine
The search for the missing Argentine submarine continues. The seven satellite signals that are probably emitted by the San Juan submarine have not helped establish where it is.
The communication connection of the submarine with a 44-member crew was lost on Wednesday when the submarine was about 430km east of the Argentine coast.
Yesterday there was a storm in the area that complicated the search. It includes ships and aircraft from Argentina, the United States, Britain, Chile and Brazil, BNT reported.
Sailors aboard the submarine have oxygen, food and water for two weeks.
- » PM Borisov Proposes Closing all Borders in the EU
- » Academic from the United States Suggests Tsipras and Zaev for Nobel for Peace
- » 30 Foreigners Detained in Turkey in an Operation against Islamic State
- » Dozens of Taliban, Afghan Forces Killed while Celebrating Eid Truce
- » Fight against Human Trafficking in Libya: EU Sanctions Six Human Traffickers and Smugglers in line with UN Decision
- » India Faces Worst ever Water Crisis