Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
Today in Pernik there will be a liturgy in memory of those who died in the car crash near the village of Mikre, reported BGNES.
The church ritual will begin at 9.00 am in the central church of St. Ivan Rilski.
9 people from the town of Pernik were killed in the accident on Friday.
November 20th was declared a day of mourning in Pernik Municipality.
- » Stephen Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, Dead at 90
- » The Head of the Chinese Company, which Won the Concession of Plovdiv Airport, has Passed Away
- » The Popular Bulgarian Historian Professor Bozhidar Dimitrov has Passed Away
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92