Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Present a Public Lecture on the Subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will present a public lecture on the subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World", reported BGNES.
The Prime Minister was invited by the University of National and World Economy. The event starts at 10.00 am at the ''Maxima'' Aula at the University of National and World Economy.
- » New Electronic Vignettes Will be Available on Monday
- » Premier Boyko Borissov: Russia Must Release Ukrainian Sailors
- » Half of the Territory of Varna is Without Water for a Third Day
- » 500 Triangular Prisms Installed along the Tramway on "Graf Ignatiev"
- » Parliament Set up a Committee of Inquiry for the Acquisition of Bulgarian Citizenship
- » Bulgarian Parliament Decides on First Reading that Terminated Criminal Proceedings will not Stop Confiscation