Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Present a Public Lecture on the Subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will present a public lecture on the subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World", reported BGNES.
The Prime Minister was invited by the University of National and World Economy. The event starts at 10.00 am at the ''Maxima'' Aula at the University of National and World Economy.
- » The Sofia Library Marks 140 Years Since the Announcement of Sofia as a Capital City
- » Three Major Repairs to Trakia Highway Start on Monday
- » Carriers Discuss Forthcoming Protest Actions in Plovdiv
- » "Women in the Balkans in the Next 100"
- » RFE/RL: Bulgarian Justice Minister Resigns Amid Real Estate Scandal
- » Bulgarian President Radev and CEC Discussed Preparations for the European Elections