Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Present a Public Lecture on the Subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will present a public lecture on the subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World", reported BGNES.
The Prime Minister was invited by the University of National and World Economy. The event starts at 10.00 am at the ''Maxima'' Aula at the University of National and World Economy.
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: 130 million Needed for Bridges, Trestles and Viaducts in Poor Condition
- » Registry Agency: As of August 16, Commercial Register Users Could Make Checks by National Identity Number