Large Medieval Gold Treasure Seized from Treasure Hunters in Bulgaria’s Kazanlak
A large medieval gold treasure consisting of adornments made of the precious metal and semi-precious stones has been discovered by accident by the police in the town of Kazanlak in Central Bulgaria inside the car of what appear to be treasure hunters.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » Veliko Tarnovo Museum of History: Treasure Hunters do not Realise they are Destroying Invaluable Cultural Layers
- » Bulgaria to Host Second International Congress on World Civilisations and Historic Routes
- » Dobrich: First International Team of Archaeologists Exploring Zaldapa Fortress near Krushari
- » Archaeologists Discovered a Late Antique Tomb with Murals in Sofia
- » Chile's Rock Art llamas Divulge Secrets of Ancient Desert Culture
- » Archaeologists In Bulgaria Have Stumbled Upon The 3rd Century AD Roman Tomb Of An Ancient Thracian Aristocrat