NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas
The weather will remain unchanged today. It will be mostly cloudy and rains will fall in many areas. There will be light to moderate wind from East-Northeast.
Temperatures will range between 7°C and 12°C in most areas, in Sofia around 7-8°C.
This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels