MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
MPs chose Tsveta Karayancheva as parliament speaker.
She took the post after Dimitar Glavchev resigned, after a scandal with the opposition reported NOVA TV.
She became the second woman speaker of the National Assembly after Tsetska Tsacheva.
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth
- » The Bulgarian State will Provide Millions to BDZ for New Trains in 2020
- » Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors