North Korea might be Building a Submarine Capable of Carrying Ballistic Missiles
North Korea may be building a submarine capable of carrying ballistic missiles. This assumption is made by US experts in an article that Washington's analytical site, 38 North published today, US news agencies reported.
According to experts, who analyzed satellite images from November 5, the submarine is being built in the so-called Southern Shipyard Simpho on the east coast of the DPRK. The footages show two cylindrical objects that may be part of the outer shell of a submarine. The diameter of one is about 7.1 meters long and the other one from 7.1 to 6.1 meters. On the basis of these data, they conclude that North Korea is creating a vessel capable of carrying ballistic missiles. Experts say that a tower is located at a nearby test stand and release container facility is attached to it. They say there are no signs of activity, but equipment may be a sign that North Koreans continue to test a mechanism for launching ballistic missiles from submarines.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NATO is considering Deploying Troops in Slovakia
- » US: NATO will Not Close Out for Ukraine – Possible Blockade of Nord Stream 2
- » Russia and Ukraine have Agreed to Abide by the Ceasefire
- » China has Informed the US it does Not Want Escalation of Tensions over Ukraine
- » Austria Cancels Lockdown for the Unvaccinated
- » The United States has Provided Russia with written Answers on Security Questions