2.9 Earthquake on the Richter Scale is Registered Near Bansko
An earthquake measuring 2.9 on the Richter scale is registered near Bansko, BGNES reported.
The earthquake is felt at 1.43 pm this night with an epicenter 15 km east of Bansko, 52 km southeast of Blagoevgrad and 103 km south of Sofia, with a depth of 2 km, the European Seismological Center said.
There is no data for material damage.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria