Ancient Thracian Warrior’s Grave Containing Gold Plated Beads Found near Bulgaria’s Black Sea Town Primorsko
A grave of an Ancient Thracian warrior from the 4th-3rd century BC whose funeral inventory contains gold plated ceramic beads has been discovered by archaeologists in a burial mound in Silihlyar, an area near Bulgaria’s Black Sea resort of Primorsko.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » Archaeological Finds Discovered During EVN's Excavation Activities
- » 3400-Year-Old Palace Was Discovered in Northern Iraq
- » Bulgaria Returns to Turkey Valuable Artifacts
- » 7000 Years-Old Skeleton Was Found in the Sofia Neighborhood of Slatina
- » Emblematic Objects of Bulgarian History Arrive in Sofia State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg
- » Archaeologists Discovered a 4500 Years Old Cemetery in Egypt