Ancient Thracian Warrior’s Grave Containing Gold Plated Beads Found near Bulgaria’s Black Sea Town Primorsko
A grave of an Ancient Thracian warrior from the 4th-3rd century BC whose funeral inventory contains gold plated ceramic beads has been discovered by archaeologists in a burial mound in Silihlyar, an area near Bulgaria’s Black Sea resort of Primorsko.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » BGN 86 Thousand Allocated for Archaeological Survey along the Europe Highway
- » Scientists Have Discovered Skull of an Arctic Unicorn
- » Germany Returns Illegally Exported Archeological Finds to Bulgaria
- » Archaeologists Discovered the Oldest Mirror from the Middle Ages in Bulgaria?
- » Archeologists Discovered Necropolis at Perpericon
- » Archaeologists Find a Marble Slab with a Greek Inscription Dedicated to the Cult of the Virgin Mary