Ancient Thracian Warrior’s Grave Containing Gold Plated Beads Found near Bulgaria’s Black Sea Town Primorsko
A grave of an Ancient Thracian warrior from the 4th-3rd century BC whose funeral inventory contains gold plated ceramic beads has been discovered by archaeologists in a burial mound in Silihlyar, an area near Bulgaria’s Black Sea resort of Primorsko.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » Findings from the Struma Highway Enter the Exhibition "Bulgarian Archeology 2018"
- » BGN 10 Million Needed for Archaeological Park in Blagoevgrad
- » Archaeological Visitor Centre will be Built in Perperikon
- » Egypt Unveils More than 40 Ancient Mummies
- » Archaeological Research for Allegedly the Oldest Necropolis in the Balkans will not Start this Year
- » Excavation Continues in Bulgaria’s Trapesitsa Fortress