Proposal: BGN 510 Min Salary From January
BGN 510 minimum salary from January - this proposal has already been uploaded for public discussion. The Cabinet is about to decide, reported bTV.
According to Social Minister Bisser Petkov, the growth of nearly 11% will stimulate labor market activity, increase the incomes of the lowest paid and increase purchasing power.
The new minimum wage will become a new minimum amount for the payment of social security contributions to employees.
- » In 2018 Bulgarian Exports to Saudi Arabia Exceeded USD 40 million
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister and Saudi Arabian Ministers Discussed Co-Operation Between the Two Countries
- » Banks in Bulgaria have Earned BGN 1.43 Billion in 2018
- » For 2 Years, the Registered Growth of Foreign Direct Investment Exceeds BGN 1 billion
- » Revolut, who Want to Replace Traditional Banks, Now Provide Accounts in Bulgarian Leva
- » The World Bank Opens a Shared Services Center in Sofia