Proposal: BGN 510 Min Salary From January
BGN 510 minimum salary from January - this proposal has already been uploaded for public discussion. The Cabinet is about to decide, reported bTV.
According to Social Minister Bisser Petkov, the growth of nearly 11% will stimulate labor market activity, increase the incomes of the lowest paid and increase purchasing power.
The new minimum wage will become a new minimum amount for the payment of social security contributions to employees.
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018