Ekathimerini: Storm System Hiits Western Greece, Causes Rock Falls
Motorists in western Greece are advised to exercise extreme caution, as a weather system that claimed at least 15 lives in Attica on Wednesday struck towns like Ioannina, Metsovo and Zitsa, Ekathimerini reported.
Local media reported rock falls and mud slides on many parts of the road network, while meteorologists have also warned of flash floods similar to those that struck the seaside towns of Mandra and Nea Peramos in western Attica on Wednesday, causing the death of 15 people.
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours
- » Japan Floods: 141 Killed after Torrential Rain and Landslides