Grigor Dimitrov Will Play His Last ATP Final Group Tournament Match in London on Friday
Grigor Dimitrov will play his last ATP final group tournament match in London on Friday (November 17th), with the start of the meeting at about 22:00, reported bTV.
The rival of the Bulgarian who has already secured a place in the semifinals will be Pablo Karenio Busta.
Dimitrov and Busta have met 4 times so far, having 2 wins.
Grigor defeated Busta in 2015 (in Paris) and 2014 (in Madrid).
- » Bulgaria Pays Fine to Lift Weightlifting Doping Ban
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia