An Austrian Pilot Suffered in an Incident at Sofia Airport
An Austrian pilot suffered during an inspection of a plane at Sofia Airport. Around 08:00 in the morning, an Austrian pilot with a surface wound on his head was admitted to the Emergency Department of the University Hospital "St.Anna" Sofia, reported the medical institution.
The patient has not lost consciousness and has no fractures. The wound is processed and it is released without the need for hospitalization.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers