An Austrian Pilot Suffered in an Incident at Sofia Airport
An Austrian pilot suffered during an inspection of a plane at Sofia Airport. Around 08:00 in the morning, an Austrian pilot with a surface wound on his head was admitted to the Emergency Department of the University Hospital "St.Anna" Sofia, reported the medical institution.
The patient has not lost consciousness and has no fractures. The wound is processed and it is released without the need for hospitalization.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed
- » Bulgaria: A Landslide on the Beach in Albena Buried a Man and a Woman - They are Alive
- » Bulgaria: The Extinguishing of the large Forest Fire near Panagyurishte Continues
- » Bulgaria: An Accident with 3 Deaths closed a Section of the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road