Our Best Tennis Player Qualified For the Semi-Final of the London Tournament
Our best tennis player qualified for the semi-final of the London tournament.
The best Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov played an impressive match against Belgian David Goffen and defeated him in 2 sets - 6: 0 and 6: 2, reports Gong.bg
Thus, for the first time in his career, Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the semi-finals of the tournament of the 8 best tennis players on the planet, gained an additional 200 points and can climb the world rankings.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm