Miner Died in an Incident at Oranovo Coal Mine, South-West Bulgaria
55-year-old miner died in an incident at Oranovo coal mine near Simitli, South-West Bulgaria in the afternnon on 14th of November.
According to information from the Chief Labour Inspectorate in Kyustendil, the miner was crushed by an empty mining trolley in a sloping gallery. The man was taken to hospital in Blagoevgrad, where he later died because of serious injuries.
This is the second incident in Oranovo mine this year. In February, two miners suffered injuries in a collapse of mud and stones. Their condition was serious but they have recovered.
Source: The Bulgarian National Television
- » An Explosion in an Apartment Building Injured 25 Germans
- » A Bus with Children Crashed near Yambol
- » A Bomb Exploded near a NATO Base in Afghanistan, Injuring 48 People
- » 38 People Injured in Road Accidents for the Past 24 Hours
- » Five People Were Killed and Many are still Missing after the New Zealand Volcano Eruption
- » A Gas Explosion in an Apartment Building Killed Seven People in Slovakia