Frans Timmermans: We See Progress in Many Areas in Bulgaria, but Still More Work is Needed
"We see progress in many areas, but still more work is needed," said EU Commission First Vice President Vice-President, Frans Timmermans, on the Commission's report on progress in Bulgaria under the Co-operation and Verification Mechanism, reported BGNES.
"I hope the Bulgarian government will implement all the planned reforms and avoid the retreat in order to put an end to the monitoring mechanism in line with the Commission's mandate," he said.
Expect more details.
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package