Frans Timmermans: We See Progress in Many Areas in Bulgaria, but Still More Work is Needed
"We see progress in many areas, but still more work is needed," said EU Commission First Vice President Vice-President, Frans Timmermans, on the Commission's report on progress in Bulgaria under the Co-operation and Verification Mechanism, reported BGNES.
"I hope the Bulgarian government will implement all the planned reforms and avoid the retreat in order to put an end to the monitoring mechanism in line with the Commission's mandate," he said.
Expect more details.
- » MFA: Due to Transport Strikes in Spain, There May be Difficulties with the Transport
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: We Suggest to Have a Cybersecurity Department in the European Commission
- » Fitch Agency: Bulgaria Could Adopt the Euro in 2023
- » Politico: Bulgaria Wants ''Agriculture'' Department in the New European Commission
- » Kristalina Georgieva's Chances to Head the IMF are Increasing
- » Bulgaria will Provide BGN 148,395 in Grants to Serbia, Montenegro, Armenia and Georgia