PM Borisov: We Grant BGN 50 Million for Christmas Allowances for Pensions
BGN 50 million will be given by the government for Christmas allowances for pensioners. Prime Minister Boyko Borisov announced at the beginning of the government meeting, quoted by BGNES.
The Prime Minister added that thanks to the good work of revenue agencies the tradition would be respected. BGN 40 will receive those retirees whose pensions are no more than 321 leva which is the new poverty line. NSSI data show that around 1,243,000 pensioners will receive the allowances in question.
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline
- » In the Mountains During the Summer? Here are some Tips from a Rescuer