PM Borisov: We Grant BGN 50 Million for Christmas Allowances for Pensions
BGN 50 million will be given by the government for Christmas allowances for pensioners. Prime Minister Boyko Borisov announced at the beginning of the government meeting, quoted by BGNES.
The Prime Minister added that thanks to the good work of revenue agencies the tradition would be respected. BGN 40 will receive those retirees whose pensions are no more than 321 leva which is the new poverty line. NSSI data show that around 1,243,000 pensioners will receive the allowances in question.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend