Denmark Became the 30th Finalist of the World Cup 2018
The team of Denmark became the last European team to qualify for the World Cup in Russia next year. "Red Dynamite" secured its quota in a definite way after defeating 5:1 as a guest Ireland in a playoff-rematch. The first game ended 0:0. Above all was Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen, who scored a hat-trick.
Today, the two last finalists of the World Cup 2018 will become clear after the rematches in the intercontinental playoffs. In them, Australia will host Honduras, while Peru accepts New Zealand. Both playoffs finished 0:0 in the first matches.
- » Kubrat Pulev Is at the Top of Professional Boxing!
- » EU Volleyball Tournament: Bulgaria Triumphs over Portugal
- » Bulgarian FA Incensed by Southgate's Racism Claims
- » England 4-0 Bulgaria, Third Consecutive Defeat for Manager Balakov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Faces Daniil Medvedev in the Semifinals of the US Open
- » EPIC WIN! Grigor Dimitrov Stuns Roger Federer