Archaeologists Find Roman Military Officers’ Residence (Tribunorium) in Thracian City Kabile near Bulgaria’s Yambol
Archaeologists have found and excavated in full a large Ancient Roman building known as tribunorium, i.e. the residence of the Roman military officers in the Ancient Thracian and Roman city of Kabile located near the city of Yambol in Southeast Bulgaria.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » Archaeologists Encounter more Unique Finds in Kaliakra (PHOTOS)
- » Bulgaria’s Government Allocates BGN 100,000 for Excavations at Ancient City Heraclea Sintica
- » A Roman Wall Was Found During the Renovation of 'Malko Tarnovo'' Street
- » Archaeological Finds Discovered During EVN's Excavation Activities
- » 3400-Year-Old Palace Was Discovered in Northern Iraq
- » Bulgaria Returns to Turkey Valuable Artifacts