Trump Left the Philippines without Attending the East Asian Summit
US President Donald Trump opted out of the annual summit of East Asian countries in the Philippines due to a delay in the program and left the country, Reuters reported.
President Trump told reporters on a presidential plane that he read his statement, prepared for the meeting, in a working lunch with East Asian leaders, he will be replaced by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. The implementation of the forum program was slowed down by about 90 minutes.
- » Increase in Pensions: Pensioners Will Receive 3.8% more
- » the Streets of the Capital Turned into a Real Action Arena that Ended with Arrests.
- » Pasko Ermenkov Apologized for the Created Panic about "Poisoned" Water in Sofia
- » The Government Approved Over BGN 2 Million for Salaries in the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa
- » Radev to Putin: Bulgaria and Russia must be Frank with Each Other
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift