Trump Left the Philippines without Attending the East Asian Summit
US President Donald Trump opted out of the annual summit of East Asian countries in the Philippines due to a delay in the program and left the country, Reuters reported.
President Trump told reporters on a presidential plane that he read his statement, prepared for the meeting, in a working lunch with East Asian leaders, he will be replaced by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. The implementation of the forum program was slowed down by about 90 minutes.
- » President Rumen Radev Held a Working Meeting with US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Leaves for an Official Visit to Africa
- » The SJC will Revote Ivan Geshev's Nomination for Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor on Thursday
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » PM Borissov: The Construction of the Greece-Bulgaria Interconnector Is a Priority of the Government
- » New Commissioners-Designate Candidates Hearings’ Will Take Place on 14 November