Russian Ambassador to the US: The Meeting Between Putin and Trump in Danang was Encouraging
The joint statement by Russian President Vladimir Putin and his US counterpart Donald Trump of November 11 is optimistic, Russian Ambassador to Washington Anatoly Antonov said in a conversation with journalists, reports sega.
"The contacts between our two presidents, the documents that they approved in Danang bring optimism," he said. In his words, the documents "briefly and clearly underline" that Russia and the United States have "common goals and common tasks". "We can work together," Antonov was confident.
- » Rumen Radev in London: The Funds Invested in Defense Capabilities Should Contribute to the Countries’ Own Economic Development and Social Systems
- » Jens Stoltenberg: NATO Is Strong
- » The Real Part of the NATO Summit Begins Today
- » The von der Leyen Commission Took Office on December 1
- » Germany’s Foreign Affairs Minister Heiko Maas: Bulgarian Foreign Affairs Policy Deserves Respect, I Would Like for other Countries to Be as Brave
- » The Foreign Ministers of Bulgaria and Germany Mark 140 Years of Diplomatic Relations